A short welcome and introduction

A short welcome and introduction

¡Hola! My name is Jenaro A. Díaz-Ducca.  I am and English teacher from Costa Rica.  Currently, I teach adults in face-to-face education, and fellow teachers in service in online classes at the State University in Distance Education (UNED) in San José, Costa Rica.

This blog has been created as part of the assignments for the EDDE-802 course, Advanced Research in Education, taught by Dr. Debra Hoven.  This is part of the Doctor in Education in Distance Education programme, at the University of Athabasca, Canada.

The name I've chosen is "Doctor Misterio", which is the Spanish name for the character "Doctor Who".  The idea is that becoming a Doctor in Education can be a long, mysterious and fantastic voyage. Quoting from the series: "They call me Doctor, but it's just an honorary title!"  For the time being, it is only an aspiration and a constant effort. I'm a Doctor in the making! 💪😀

In this blog I will be posting entries based on the theory studied in the course, along with my reflections and useful materials I find on Internet.

¡Muchas gracias! Thank you!


If you're interested, you can listen to my English podcast here

Besides, you can read my published articles here

Finally, you can listen to some of my music here

Comments

  1. Thank you for your intro, Jenaro. I enjoyed listening to your music. Your articles look interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts